Wednesday, December 17

MYLOT!!!

MYLOTOne of the best sites to socialize I found on the net lately was MYLOT .

In the start I signed up because there you can make money participating on the discussions. But then when I started to get active there I got addicted. It´s simply addictive to participate in the conversations and make friends there. When I saw I was wanting to give my opinions about all the conversations there.

Funny but right now I am at work but with the site opened and once in a while I go there to see if a new conversation has began to chit chat... hehehe.

If you feel like trying it out just click on the logo of mylot and you will be redirected to the page to sign up. My username is deborahkat there so please don´t forget to invite me to be your friend.

Happy mylotting!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails