Tuesday, February 28

SO... DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?

Hello there my dear readers and friends,

Today I come to tell you about one of my blogs, the one that I write about paranormal activities, urban legends, ghosts stories and so many other inexplicable subjects and it's called Supernatural.

Supernatural is actually one of my favorite blogs. There I try to post as often as I can any interesting paranormal cases I come across online, but giving also emphasis to urban legends and tales from my country that will sound quite interesting to people all over the world.

If you like ghost stories, scary tales or if you're curious to know more about urban legends and paranormal cases, I think you will enjoy reading Supernatural as much as I enjoy writing it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails